Thursday, February 2, 2012

Busy week's posting and finished project-s!

Readers, despite the light posting, another cold and taking care of my daughters I did sew this week! Hence the image quality - quick work with my iPhone  (see the weird halo effect?) so, proper snapshots with me wearing this are coming! Voilà, le Sencha floral!


And, yes, I did hand-overcast all seams!

This makes the second garment off my twelve-items-transitional-wardrobe-SWAP list this year - very proud! I pledged to buy new fabric only after I finish three garments? Hmmm... Yesterday, I went to Paron's and bought more (they have moving sale now and everything is 40% off). But more about it later! And, I just realized, I haven't blogged about my SWAP! I got to catch up!


What are you working on? Any classes? Challenges? Sew-Alongs? Do share good stuff!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed