Friday, June 29, 2012

Reliable Iron: the prize has arrived!

This was the fastest delivery ever, readers! Just one week after Patternreview.com officially announced that I won the Natural Fiber Contest I had the prize. Kimberly of Reliable Corporation contacted me on Monday and on Thursday the iron was delivered. Can you believe it? Here is the proof:


As you can see, I am now a proud owner of Digital Velocity V100. I haven't tested it yet, but I hope it will last longer than my Rowenta, which produces great steam but doesn't last (it's my second Rowenta in two years). Reliable claims it is a 'revolutionary home iron', ahem... Anyway, I chose it over a simpler Velocity V50, because V100 has a larger water capacity. Well, it's great to have a second iron, since the life span of home electronics is relatively short nowadays, so I am really happy to have won this.

Meanwhile, I promise I will report if this iron will perform extraordinarily well or extraordinarily bad. Thanks for making me a winner, readers! And, of course, thanks to the Reliable Corporation and to the PatternReview.com.

Now, let me ask you - what is your favorite iron? Anything you can recommend? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed