Monday, November 7, 2011

And the winner of the Project Runway Wrist Pincushion is...

Readers, friends, we have the first winner: it is... Suzy! Yay!

Suzy will receive this Project Runway Wrist Pincushion - this is one of the tools I always carry with me - it is so useful!




Suzy said...
Happy Blogiversary!!! I love watching Project Runway but here in UK in regular channels the newest series never show. I have to wait months and months. I always try to avoid twitter post and blog posts on it as I don't want any spoilers.

I blog over at www.suzysewing.blogspot.com and whilst I'm not sure the blog is special to other people (it is to me) I am striving and plotting to make it special. I like to think good photography and interesting finished projects make it special.


Thank you, everyone for participating - here are your comments: make sure you read them all - you may find one or more new blogs to follow!

Astrid  of said...

I'm undecided on project runway. It falls somewhere In between educational and guilty pleasure (the type that ends up a bit nauseous). What makes my blog different? It's in Danish and you'll need a babel fish to read it :-) What makes it special? Honestly, I don't think it is. At least not compared to the international sewing blog scene. But most of the Danish sewing blogs are about children's stuff. And mine is not. Not at all.

House of Pinheiro said...
Happy Blogversary ! Ohh how I love a party ! And my post today was the result of lots of sewing- placemats,napkin and even a matching cake.
On www.houseofpinheiro.blogspot.com I keep my crafts and musings open to all sewist and crafters in the hope its inpires people that same way I feel inspired by Marina and other great blogs.

Sandi said...
Project Runway is one of the few TV shows I must see - even though I was disappointed in the most recent season's ending. I think the all-star PR coming this winter will be great, though!

I have a blog that is a mix of sewing for kids (boys & a girl), sewing for me, home dec, even sewing for hubby on occasion. I sew with everything from the big 4 to boutique designer patterns to foreign and foreign language patterns.

joen said...
Happy Blogaversary!! I do not have a blog of my own (maybe in the future) but I have enjoyed reading your blog and my goal has been to learn couture techniques and add to my sewing knowledge so thank you for all your inspiration and know how!

dragicap said...
Happy Blogaversary! I love sew,but I love crochet ,knitting and all handmade products,with good idea and with love. I have my blog ...made by me ...

Best wishes,Dragica

Sewing Princess said...
Happy anniversary! Well done. My blog is about my sewing and pattermaking journey. It covers women clothing shot in beautiful european scenery. It's bilingual English and Italian. Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed