Sunday, March 6, 2011

Me-Made-March: Outfit 1

After being sidetracked by a nasty cold, and having second thoughts about the level of my commitment to the Me-Made-March, I pulled myself together and thought that I am not giving up, even if I missed the first 5 days. Instead, I will try to catch up on it and will have additional 5 pieces I made myself during March, so at the end it comes to the planned and pledged 31 outfits with at least one me-made garment.

This is Outfit 1: Refashioned boiled wool cardigan I bought years back at H&M. I added buttons and a belt. Not much refashioning, I admit, but I may make it more interesting at some point later.


Phew, no it’s behind me. Who knew it would become that challenging. In addition, letting Mr. Frabjous take pictures of myself posing for a public Flickr group was somewhat funny, but, yay, I made it, my first MMM outfit!!!!

Now, good night everyone! I need to plan tomorrow’s style – this time for the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed