Monday, April 23, 2012

Boho Skirts Craving

Making the second muslin for my Burda Couture Challenge, I am craving some instant-gratification project that is striking, versatile and easy to wear. So, here I am re-discovering Boho skirts, and I especially love the styling of these YSL SS2012 beauties:

Source
Source 
Source 
Source
I am thinking of using paisley Liberty cotton. It is semi-sheer, so I might underline it.

I do have a white shirt to go with it - it makes the whole look so fresh and city-appropriate. Without a shirt it is a beach outfit. The only thing missing is a striking belt - but I have an idea...

What about you, readers? Do you like long skirts? How do (would) you style them? 

1 comments:

Era Chandok said...

lovely print
http://www.mogulinteriordesigns.com/category/26884634861/1/Skirts.htm

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed