Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I got a Star!

This morning I got an email from Patternreview.com (PR) telling me that I got my first star! It’s awarded based on the member feedback, and is a token of appreciation for the reviews of patterns, classes or books written by individual members (myself, in this case). I am so thrilled!

Here is my PR page with a new star (yay!):



Those who are not members of PR, go check it out – you are missing out a lot! This one-of-a-kind site features member-written reviews of sewing patterns, classes, notions, websites, books; it also offers online sewing classes by some of the best sewing experts. You will probably never want to start a sewing project without checking out PR reviews first.

The only shortcomings of the site are an outdated design and an overly complicated user interface. However, the advantages greatly outweigh this flaw, still, I hope, it will be fixed soon.

Meanwhile, I have signed up for an online class on PR, about which I will be reporting here soon.

Are you a member of PatternReview or any other sewing communities? Please share with me your favourite online sewing destinations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed