Thursday, September 22, 2011

My inspiration for Colette Fall Palette Challenge ->

Let's start with positive things. I am now all ready for the Colette Fall Palette Challenge (the link is below)! Also positive, but, partly, stressful and time consuming things are over and involved family emergency (all fine now!), and having my 5-year old daughter have a great start at her first year at school (or kindergarden, in the US).

So, friends, here is my inspiration board:


I have already chosen garments I am going to make and have almost all patterns lined up, but this is the topic of the next post. 

Those of you, who haven't heard of Colette Fall Palette Challenge, or Colette Patterns, (I am, like, are there really people who know nothing about it?), here is the badge that will bring you to their website once you click on it. 

Colette Patterns Fall Palette Challenge



As for those who stay here, I would love to hear from you whether you tried Colette Patterns and if yes, what are your favourite styles?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed