Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspiration Tuesday: Tango


Yesterday, I realized I was in love with Tango.

I’ve spent the night watching videos, making scribbles of names, titles I have to listen and to watch.  I fell asleep exhausted but happy – the whole new world has opened to me.



Somehow I feel that tango gives you a freedom to part from a set of fixed steps, rules, and to create your own individual visual language through the dance. This is what attracted me.


I am so looking forward to expressing it in my summer wardrobe somehow.

This is what the personal style is about. It’s about your visual language, expressing your emotions with the help of clothes and accessories, hair and make up. Wouldn’t you agree?


I feel I am lucky to find a departing point for my new passion:

Pamela Roland dress (V1232)
Those flounces and the flower are just perfect. I feel that fabric choice will strongly influence the character of the dress…

What was one of the strongest inspiration moments for you? And, were you able to reflect it in your style? Or, is there a connection between your favorite art, music, dance and your style? I would  love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed