Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Burdastyle post: What's in the Grain.

It took me two days to unpack after the Couture week with Susan Khalje and a wonderful and truly international groups of couture enthusiasts and sewing nerds. We had participants from the US, Canada, Netherlands, South Africa... And one of the participants arrived with a bone crusher for all of us to try. I was not that brave, though... I will post a report on this Baltimore experience soon, readers. Right now I am taking care of my sick daughter, who needs a lot of attention and care :-)

Meanwhile, have a look at my new guest post on BurdaStyle: What's in the Grain?

Burdastyle

What about you, do you use the grain in fitting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed