Sunday, October 2, 2011

NYC Sew Weekly Meetup & Blogtober Fest #2

By the way, did I tell you how much I loved this Friday? Despite having caught some nasty cold with earache and sore throat.

Yes, fabulous Sew Weekly girls organized a meetup in NYC. See yourself:

Group photo at Paron's {thanks Oona!} 
Dinner at Room Service, featuring Debi from My Happy Sewing Place

Meg the Grand, voila
Now, I wish I could give you an extensive account of what happened during the day, which  was packed with events, including lunch, pattern swap, fabric shopping (yay, I finally got lining for my cape), and, finally dinner... But I was just able to join for an hour at lunch and then have dinner with the girls...

All the present bloggers are on my blogroll, so check it out. And if you were wondering about the progress of my Colette Fall Palette, I do have something to report:


If you can follow the red thread on bouclé, yes, it is thread tracing and on the left is the lining I liked and could afford - it's printed silk charmeuse and at this moment it is already cut and pinned to bouclé pieces, ready to be quilted.  And I got a little treat for you tomorrow, quilting tutorial, based on Chanel couture techniques. It is really easy, and not that time consuming - stay tuned!

And, so, it was Blogtober Fest post #2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed