Monday, May 9, 2011

Awesome: Links à la Couture


Have you ever felt gratitude for being able to reach bed and get some sleep? If yes, you will understand how I felt last week – there was so much going on in my life for the last month that I had to take a break. This helps because the next two weeks are going to be very busy, at home, at work and in my sewing. I got a few announcements to make, but this will come later…

In this post, however, I will just share with you a few of my favourite links from the last week:



Scallops were very popular last week, Nette of Nettevivante shared a pattern and a tutorial for a Scallop Button-up SkirtIn addition, Casey of Casey’s Elegant Musings posted a 30’s scalloped collar tutorial. So, if you have some scallop sewing projects lined up make sure you check out these awesome blogs.

A very cute bow-tie skirt refashion was featured on Sarah’s Welcome to the gOOd life blog.

Sew Passionista of Diane’s Sewing Lessons shared an Invisible Skirt Patch Pockets tutorial,

Finally, Magda of Magda Magda Design Studio continues impressing her followers with new techniques, such as this one for a Rose Candy Rose.

I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did, and please feel free to add your own links in the comments section!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed