Friday, May 13, 2011

For the Love of Couture: read my blog on Burdastyle!

Burdastyle

Yes, I am a new guest writer for Burdastyle.com!

Someone read this blog and thought I have something to say. And, yes, I do! I love sewing, I love couture, and now I can talk about it in front of the one of the largest sewing communities on this planet!

The first post has been uploaded this Wednesday - it's a couture quiz and I hope you will enjoy it. Check out the follow-up posts starting from the end of May. And if you want to comment, or suggest new posts - please do. I love getting your feedback!

Finally, I wanted to say thank you, dear readers! Thanks to you I take advantage of every minute of my really busy life to sew, to learn new techniques and to blog about it! It is very motivating to be a part of such a supportive and passionate community!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed