Sunday, May 1, 2011

Vote to make this blog a more exciting space for us!

My fellow seamstresses, designers and couture aficionados!

I started this blog to connect to the online sewing and design community and to share with you my passion for Haute Couture. I enjoy the process and your feedback and critiques very much! 

For me, blogging is about sharing, so I would like to make this place more exciting for you. While I am determined to continue focusing on my favorite subject, Haute Couture, I would love to know what would interest you most, so, every time you pass by, you enjoy spending some time here!

Please, take a minute to vote in the poll in the right sidebar, or leave a comment after this post!

Thank you! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Design © 2012 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed